1. Anifandis, G., Koutselini, E., Stefanidis, I., et al. Serum and follicular fluid leptin levels are correlated with human embryo quality. Reproduction, 2005, 130, 6, p. 917–921.
2. Asimakopoulos, B., Koster, F., Felberbaum, R., et al. Intrafollicular and circulating concentrations of leptin do not predict the outcome in IVF-ICSI cycles. Reprod Sci, 2009, 16, 1, p. 113–119.
3. Asimakopoulos, B., Abu-Hassan, D., Metzen, E., et al. The levels of steroid hormones and cytokines in individual follicles are not associated with the fertilization outcome after intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Fertil Steril, 2008, 90, 1, p. 60–64.
4. Asimakopoulos, B., Nikolettos, N., Papachristou, DN., et al. Follicular fluid levels of vascular endothelial growth factor and leptin are associated with pregnancy outcome of normal women participating in intracytoplasmic sperm injection cycles. Physiol Res, 2005, 54, 3, p. 263–270.
5. Baka, S., Malamitsi-Puchner, A. Novel follicular fluid factors influencing oocyte developmental potential in IVF: a review. Reprod Biomed Online, 2006, 12, 4, p. 500–506.
6. Forges, T., Monnier-Barbarino, P., Alberto, JM., et al. Impact of folate and homocysteine metabolism on human reproductive health. Hum Reprod Update, 2007, 13, 3, p. 225–238.
7. Fortune, JE. Ovarian follicular growth and development in mammals. Biol Reprod, 1994, 50, 2, p. 225–232.
8. Fried, G., Remaeus, K., Harlin, J., et al. Inhibin B predicts oocyte number and the ratio IGF-I/IGFBP-1 may indicate oocyte quality during ovarian hyperstimulation for in vitro fertilization. J Assist Reprod Genet, 2003, 20, 5, p. 167–176.
9. Gürbüz, B., Yalti, S., Ficicioglu, C., TasĢdemir, S. The relation of serum and follicular fluid leptin and ovarian steroid levels in response to induction of ovulation in in vitro fertilization cycles. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol, 2005, 118, 2, p. 214–218.
10. Kamel, MA., Zabel, G., Bernart, W., et al. Comparison between prolactin, gonadotrophins and steroid hormones in serum and follicular fluid after stimulation with gonadotrophin-releasing hormone agonists and human menopausal gonadotrophin for an in-vitro fertilization programme. Hum Reprod, 1994, 9, 10, p. 1803–1806.
11. Lebedeva, IY., Denisenko, YY., Lebedev, VA., Kuzmina, TI. Prolactin in follicular fluid and intracellular store calcium in follicular cells are related to morphological signs of ovarian follicle atresia in cows: work in progress. Theriogenology, 1998, 49, 3, p. 509–519.
12. Lédée, N., Lombroso, R., Lombardelli, L., et al. Cytokines and chemokines in follicular fluids and potential of the corresponding embryo: the role of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor. Hum Reprod, 2008, 23, 9, p. 2001–2009.
13. Lewicka, S., von Hagens, C. Hettinger, U., et al. Cortisol and cortisone in human follicular fluid and serum and the outcome of IVF treatment. Hum Reprod, 2003, 18, 8, p. 1613–1617.
14. Park, DW., Yang, KM. Hormonal regulation of uterine chemokines and immune cells. Clin Exp Reprod Med, 2011, 38, 4, p. 179–185.
15. Patel, SS., Bamigboye, V. Hyperprolactinaemia. J Obstet Gynaecol, 2007, 27, 5, p. 455–459.
16. Poppe, K., Velkeniers, B., Glinoer, D. The role of thyroid autoimmunity in fertility and pregnancy. Nat Clin Pract Endocrinol Metab, 2008, 4, 7, p. 394–405.
17. Salmassi, A., Acil, Y., Schmutzler, AG., et al. Differential interleukin-6 messenger ribonucleic acid expression and its distribution pattern in eutopic and ectopic endometrium. Fertil Steril, 2008, 89, 5, Suppl, p. 1578–1584.
18. Salmassi, A., Schmutzler, AG., Schaefer, S., et al. Is granulocyte colony-stimulating factor level predictive for human IVF outcome? Hum Reprod, 2005, 20, 9, p. 2434–2440.
19. Wang, Q., Sun, QY. Evaluation of oocyte quality: morphological, cellular and molecular predictors. Reprod Fertil Dev, 2007, 19, 1, p. 1–12.
20. Wunder, DM., Guibourdenche, J., Birkhäuser, MH., Bersinger, NA. Anti-Müllerian hormone and inhibin B as predictors of pregnancy after treatment by in vitro fertilization/intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Fertil Steril, 2008, 90, 6, p. 2203–2210.
21. Wakim, AN., Polizotto, SL., Buffo, MJ., et al. Thyroid hormones in human follicular fluid and thyroid hormone receptors in human granulosa cells. Fertil Steril, 1993, 59, 6, p. 1187–1190.