1. Bobrovitz. N., Santana, MJ., Kline, T., et al. Multicenter validation of the Quality of Trauma Care Patient-Reported Experience Measure (QTAC-PREM). J Trauma Acute Care Surg, 2016, 80(1), p. 111–118.
2. Campbell, L., Li, Y. Are Facebook user ratings associated with hospital cost, quality and patient satisfaction? A cross-sectional analysis of hospitals in New York State. BMJ Qual Saf, 2018, 27(2), p. 119–129.
3. Chen, JG., Zou, B., Shuster, J. Relationship between patient satisfaction and physician characteristics. J Patient Exp, 2017, 4(4), p. 177–184.
4. Dodd, JM., Hedayati, H., Pearce, E., et al. Rectal analgesia for the relief of perineal pain after childbirth: a randomised controlled trial of diclofenac suppositories. BJOG An Int J Obstet Gynaecol, 2004, 111(10), p. 1059–1064.
5. East, CE., Begg, L., Henshall, NE., et al. Local cooling for relieving pain from perineal trauma sustained during childbirth. Cochrane Database Syst Rev, 2012, (5):CD006304.
6. Elliott, MN., Lehrman, WG., Beckett, MK., et al. Gender differences in patients’ perceptions of inpatient care. Health Serv Res, 2012, 47(4), p. 1482–1501.
7. Erdman, J. Bioethics, human rights, and childbirth. Health Hum Rights, 2015, 17(1), E43–51.
8. Goldstein, E., Elliott, MN., Lehrman, WG., et al. racial/ethnic differences in patients’ perceptions of inpatient care using the HCAHPS survey. Med Care Res Rev, 2010, 67(1), p. 74–92.
9. Gurland, BH., Merlino, J., Sobol, T., et al. Surgical complications impact patient perception of hospital care. J Am Coll Surg, 2013, 217(5), p. 843–849.
10. Hanson, KT., Zalewski, NL., Hocker, SE., et al. At the intersection of patient experience data, outcomes research, and practice: analysis of HCAHPS scores in neurology patients. Mayo Clin proceedings Innov Qual outcomes.,2018, 2(2), p. 137–147.
11. HCAHPS. https://www.hcahpsonline.org/en/quality-assurance/. Accessed June 2, 2019.
12. Helder, MRK., Schaff, HV., Hanson, KT., et al. Patient experience after cardiac surgery: identifying areas for improvement. Ann Thorac Surg, 2019, 107(3), p. 780–786.
13. Iannuzzi, JC., Kahn, SA., Zhang, L., et al. Getting satisfaction: drivers of surgical Hospital Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and Systems Survey Scores. J Surg Res, 2015, 197(1), p. 155–161. doi:10.1016/j.jss.2015.03.045.
14. Jha, AK., Orav, EJ., Zheng, J., et al. Patients’ perception of hospital care in the United States. N Engl J Med, 2008, 359(18), p. 1921–1931.
15. Lokugamage, AU., Pathberiya, SDC. Human rights in child-birth, narratives and restorative justice: a review. Reproduct Health, 2017, 14(1), p. 17.
16. Orindi, BO., Lesaffre, E., Quintero, A., et al. Contribution of HCAHPS specific care experiences to global ratings varies across 7 countries. Med Care, 2019, p. 1.
17. Otani, K., Buchanan, PR., Desai, SP., et al. Different combining process between male and female patients to reach their overall satisfaction. J patient Exp, 2016, 3(4), p. 145–150.
18. www.peticie.com/porod. Accessed June 1, 2019.
19. Schmocker, RK., Cherney Stafford, LM., Siy, AB., et al. Understanding the determinants of patient satisfaction with surgical care using the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems surgical care survey (S-CAHPS). Surgery. 2015, 158(6), p. 1724–1733.
20. Stikes, R., Arterberry, K., Logsdon, MC. A Nurse leadership project to improve health literacy on a maternal-infant unit. J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs, 2015, 44(5), p. 665–676.
21. Tevis, SE., Kennedy, GD., Kent, KC. Is there a relationship between patient satisfaction and favorable surgical outcomes? Adv Surg, 2015, 49(1), p. 221–233.
22. Thoma-Perry, C., Blocher-Smith, EC., Jacobsen, L., et al. HCAHPS scores as a surrogate for quality does not correlate with TQIP quality measures at a level 1 trauma center. Surgery, 2018, 164(4), p. 810–813.
23. Wallace, S., Hanson, KT., Dowdy, SC., et al. Impact of surgical approach and patient factors on Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) survey scoring in gynecologic surgery. Gynecol Oncol. 2018, 148(1), p. 28–35.
24. Yang, L., Liu, C., Huang, C., et al. Patients’ perceptions of interactions with hospital staff are associated with hospital readmissions: a national survey of 4535 hospitals. BMC Health Serv Res, 2018, 18(1), p. 50.
25. Zhang, Y., Huang, L., Ding, Y., et al. Management of perineal pain among postpartum women in an obstetric and gynecological hospital in China. JBI Database Syst Rev Implement Reports, 2017, 15(1), p. 165–177.