1. Ulmsten, U., Falconer, C., Johnson P., et al. A multicenter study of tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) for surgical treatment of stress urinary incontinence. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 1998, 9, p. 210-213.
2. Ulmsten, U., Petros, P. Intravaginal slingplasty (IVS): an ambulatory procedure for treatment of female urinary incontinence. Scand J Urol Nephrol, 1995, 29, p. 75-82.
3. Delorme, E. Trans-obturator urethral suspension: mini-invasive procedure in the treatment of stress urinary incontinence in women. Prog Urol, 2001, 11, p. 1306-1313.
4. Delorme, E., Droupy, S., de Tayrac, R., et al. Transobturator tape (Uratape): a new minimally–invasive procedure to treat female urinary incontinence. Eur Urol, 2004, 45, p. 203-207.
5. DeLeval, J. Novel surgical technique for the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence: transobturator vaginal tape inside-out. Eur Urol, 2003, 44, p. 724-730.
6. Collinet, P., Ciofu, C., Costa, P., et al. The safety of the inside-out transobturator approach for transvaginal tape (TVT-O) treatment in stress urinary incontinence: French registry data on 984 women. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2008, 19, p. 711-715.
7. Charalambous, S., Touloupidis, S., Fatles, G., et al. Transvaginal vs transobturator approach for synthetic sling placement in patients with stress urinary incontinence. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2008, 19, p. 357-60.
8. Mellier, G., Benayed, B., Bretones, S., et al. Suburethral tape via the obturator route: is the TOT a simplification of the TVT? Int. Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2004, 15, p. 227-232.
9. Paick, JS., Oh, JG., Shin, JW., et al. Significance of tension in tension-free mid-urethral sling procedures: a preliminary study. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2007, 18, p. 153-158.
10. Vervest, HAM., Bisseling, TM., Heintz, APM., et al. The prevalence of voiding difficulty after TVT, its impact on quality of life, and related risk factors. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2006, 18, p. 173-182.
11. Boyles, SH., Edwards, R., Gregory, W., et al. Complications associated with transobturator sling procedures. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2007, 18, p. 19-22.
12. Stanton, SL. Mid-urethral tapes: Which? Review of available commercial mid-urethral tapes for the correction of stress incontinence. BJOG, 2004, 111, p. 41-45.
13. Game, X., Mouzin, M., Vaessen, C., et al. Obturator infected hematoma and urethral erosion following transobturator tape implantation. J Urol, 2004, 171, p. 1629.
14. Richards, SR., Balaloski, SP. Vulvar hematoma following a transobturator sling (TVT-O). Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2006, 17, p. 672-673.
15. Novara, G., Galfano, A., Boscolo-Berto, R., et al. Complication rates of tension-free midurethral slings in the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials comparing tension – free midurethral tapes to other surgical procedures and different devices. Eur Urol, 2008, 53, p. 288-308.
16. Rezapour, M., Novara, G., Meier, PA., et al. A 3-month preclinical trial to assess the performance of a new TVT-like mesh (TVTx) in a sheep model. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2007, 18, p. 173-182.
17. Martan, A., Mašata, J., Petri, E., et al. Weak VLPP and MUCP correlation and theier relationship with objective and subjective measures of severity of urinary incontinence. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2007, 18, p. 267-271.
18. Jakobsen, H., Veden, P., Anderson, JT. Objective assessment of urinary incontinence: an evaluation of three different pad-weighing test. Neurourol Urodyn, 1987, 6, p. 325-330.
19. Schaefer, W., Abrams, P., Liao, L., at al. Good urodynamic practices: Uroflowmetry, filling cystometry, and pressure-flow studies. Neurourol Urodyn, 2002, 21, p. 261-274.
20. Lose, G., Grifiths, DJ., Hosker, G., et al. Standardisation of urethral pressure measurement: Report of the sub-committee of the International Continence Society. Neurourol Urodyn, 2002, 21, p.258-260.
21. Marsh, FA., Assassa, P. An audit of the introduction of TVT Secur in clinical practice. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2007, 18, p. 26.
22. Neuman, M. Trans vaginal tape readjustment after unsuccessful tension-free vaginal tape operation. Neurourol Urodyn, 2004, 23, p. 282-283.
23. Moore, RD., Gamble, K., Miklos, JR. Tension-free vaginal tape sling for recurrent stress incontinence after transobturator tape sling failure. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct, 2007, 18, p. 309-313.
24. Paick, JS., Ku, JH., Shin, JW., et al. Shortening of tension –free vaginal tape for the treatment of recurrent incontinence. J Urol, 2004, 171, p..1634.
25. Kobashi, KC., Govier, FE. Management of vaginal erosion of polypropylene mesh slings. J Urol, 2003, 169, p..2242-2243.