1. Acién, P., Acién, MI., Queda, F., et al. Cervicovaginal agenesis: spontaneous gestation at term after previous reimplantation of the uterine corpus in a neovagina. Hum Reprod, 2008, 23, p. 548–553.
2. The American Fertility Society classifications of adnexal adhesions, distal tubal occlusion, tubal occlusion secondary to tubal ligation, tubal pregnancies, müllerian anomalies and intrauterine adhesions. Fertil Steril, 1988, 49, p. 944–955.
3. Creighton, SM., Davies, MC., Cutner, A. Laparoscopic management of cervical agenesis. Fertil Steril, 2006, 85, p. 1510–1513.
4. Deffarges, JW., Haddad, B., Musset, R., et al. Utero-vaginal anastomosis in women with uterine cervix atresia: long-term follow-up and reproductive performance. A study of 18 cases. Hum Reprod, 2001, 16, p. 1722–1725.
5. Gurbuz, A., Karateke, A., Haliloglu, B. Abdominal surgical approach to a case of complete cervical and partial vaginal agenesis. Fertil Steril, 2005, 84, p. 217.
6. Hatasaka, H. Clinical management of the uterine factor in infertility. Clin Obstet Gynecol, 2011, 54, p. 696–709.
7. Keepanasseril, A., Saha, SC., Bagga, R., et al. Uterovaginal anastomosis for the management of congenital atresia of the uterine cervix. Gynecol Surg, 2011, 8, p. 161–164.
8. Lai, TH., Wu, MH., Hung, KH., et al. Successful pregnancy by transmyometrial and transtubal embryo transfer after IVF in patient with congenital cervical atresia who underwent uterovaginal canalisation during Caesarean section. Hum Reprod, 14, 2001, p. 268–271.
9. Lee, CL., Wang, CJ., Liu, YH., et al. Laparoscopically assisted full thickness skin graft for reconstruction in congenital agenesis of vagina and uterine cervix. Hum Reprod, 1999, 14, p. 928–930.
10. Roberts, CP., Rock, JA. Surgical methods in the treatment of congenital anomalies of the uterine cervix. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol, 2011, 23, p. 251–257.
11. Savarelos, SH., Cocksedge, KA., Li, TC. Prevalence and diagnosis of congenital uterine anomalies in women with reproductive filure. a critical appraisal. Hum Reprod Update, 2008, 14, p. 415–429.